A.H.U is greatly supported by our volunteers, whether once, monthly, weekly or daily. We welcome help of all kinds from direct animal hope to administration work to handy man support around shelter.
We ask that volunteers have a heart for animals and are willing to be transparent about their commitments.
- Walking dogs
- Socialising dogs and puppies
- Spend time cuddling and playing with puppies to stimulate their development and formalise them with humans
- Socialize cats and kittens: help enrich the lives of filiner residents and familiarize them with kind humans.
- Grooming; brushing, bathing etc
- Animal welfare education for local communities.
- Fundraising; if you would like to volunteer please contact us on +256 7774948643 / 253-343-8830 or stop by the shelter at Nakikonge Mokulubita Sub-County Luwero district 3km from Ndejje Christian University Main Campus.